Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Catching up with the super talented Robyn Carr in LA

So I was walking through the hotel lobby one afternoon, tired from too much chocolate, shopping and chatting.

Um, research.
Networking and research.

Then suddenly I caught the scent of brewing coffee and desperately followed.
I had my sights set on a tall half-caf latte.  Instead I found something even better!

I found Robyn Carr, and we immediately started talking about her hugely popular Virgin River series set in rugged northern California, an area that I love.  Her newest book in the series is HARVEST MOON.  Pick up a copy and see why readers are falling in love with Virgin River!

I was thrilled when Robyn took time out of her hectic convention schedule to sit for a little video.  We discussed her continuing books in the Virgin River series and her new book due out for Christmas.  (You can find all the details at Robyn's website.
She's on Facebook too.)

While we talked, I worked a bit of scarf magic.

Hint--she looks amazing in purple.

Watch and see.
You can do this too!
Keep at eye up near the collar.  That is where the real magic starts.

:-)






The best thing is, you can do all of this with our own scarf.
Just fold in the collar, drape the scarf on the diagonal and use a clip or pin to
hold it in place.

A little bit of magic.

Stay tuned for more videos.
And don't forget to pick up a copy of HARVEST MOON!



                       Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment